National Standard delivers a diverse mixture of compelling financing, liquidity programs, economic and monetary driven policy based products and solutions to sovereign, sub-sovereign, state owned enterprises, government entities and Ministries of governments across the global landscape.
We are seasoned experts in the economic affairs and monetary policy of governments and because of this focus and experience are uniquely positioned traditional capital sources.
Our capabilities include providing liquidity capital in the form of long-term debt financing structures to support a wide array of government financial needs from budget support, infrastructure investment requirements, to bond or debt refinancing/restructuring of existing debt to economic development programs and pension liability funding needs of a government. We employ a private banking relationship style customized approach to our focus on governmental financing and monetary needs.
National Standard’s governmental clients include select G7 and G20 countries to developing nations. The financing products available to governments by National Standard are a private debt alternative to traditional public bond financing, and often provide a longer maturity, lower interest rates and greater flexibility than traditional government bond debt or multilateral financial support with no political interference or bias.
National Standard’s advisory and policy based practice assist governments and political leadership to analyze, create, plan and implement macro and micro economic stimulus, monetary, geopolitical and infrastructure policy to meet the objectives of the administration.
*Due to the new regulatory restrictions implied under the Dodd Frank Municipal Advisor Rule, at this time we do not offer financing to United States municipalities, state government or bodies of government as defined by the Dodd Frank Act.
National Standard structures and finances and in some instances helps to plan and develop infrastructure and real estate assets by bridging the gap between the public authorities’ financing requirements and their need to deliver long-term infrastructure assets and services, with the expertise and efficiencies provided by private sector developers and private capital.
A strategic player in global infrastructure markets and sovereign based investing, National Standard partners with sovereign, sub-sovereign and local governments, private developers and like-minded corporations to help design infrastructure development and capital programs.
We finance both economic and social critical infrastructure including, but not limited to:
- Oil and gas
- Telecommunications, broadband
- Ports and logistical infrastructure
- Technology infrastructure
- Economic development plans
- Nation Building Plans
- Economic recovery programs
Our relationships with leading global investment banks and institutional investors create a multinational syndicate dedicated to financing and owning critical infrastructure around the world. The firm may also act as a Foreign Direct Investor supplying new capital and local opportunity in foreign markets.
We are different than other banks or funds in that we are specialized in infrastructure.
National Standard provides a distinctive breed of sophisticated liquidity solutions to banks, multilateral institutions, central banks, non-bank financial institutions and to the insurance industry.
These liquidity capabilities include direct debt financing to Treasury, loan or asset portfolio recapitalization/securitization, balance sheet refinancing, Tier 1 and Tier 2 capital, acquisitions, payment of regulatory fines, solvency capital support, non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios, debt syndication of loans and portfolio asset management based financing structures. Our liquidity support does not require collateral or assets and can be unsecured in qualified structured transactions with proper credit support.
National Standard’s liquidity products can be used as a single source institutional capital alternative to share capital increases, capital markets borrowing and liquidity borrowing. Our liquidity is provided generally in U.S. Dollar or Euro denominated currencies, as we prefer not to directly take currency risk, however currency hedging by the client may be utilized to offset the currency exchange if needed. Our bank and institutional products can have maturities of 3 to 40 years and are competitively priced compared to market terms.
All transactions and products are in complete compliance with all United States regulatory and compliance requirements.
At National Standard, we are architects and implementation specialist of best-in-class bespoke economic, monetary, geopolitical and infrastructure initiatives via advisory solutions.
Complimentary of our financial capabilities, we advise and pilot our clients with the creation, management and implementation of national and geopolitical economic and infrastructure policy initiatives at the macro and micro level on a bespoke basis.
Our team of experts from around the world, have decades of valuable experience in working with and advising government leaders across a wide array of economic, crisis, infrastructure and geopolitical policy matters.
Unlike our law firm and consulting firm competitors, National Standard has the financial capability to also invest in and finance our policy plans of our clients; putting our money where our ideas reside and sharing the risk of our clients future.
Our policy expertise includes, but not limited to:
- The creation or restructuring of Sovereign Wealth Funds, State Owned Banks, Central Banks, Export Credit Agencies, Infrastructure Funds/Banks
- Large scale national or regional infrastructure development and financial plans
- Government bail outs of banks and corporations
- Pension liability risk management and capital programs
- Economic Development Policy and Job Creation Policy
- The development and implementation of macro level long range economic stimulus, currency valuation,
- inflationary concerns and overall monetary policy of a nation.
- National, regional and geopolitical economic cooperation, Foreign Direct Investment, Trade imbalance, regional or national monetary plans and monetary institutions
- Government Development Banks
- Multilateral Financial Institutions creation, policy, reform and capital programs
- Ministry of Finance, Treasury and Central Bank capital programs, policy changes/reform and risk management
- Geopolitical disputes, trade agreements, geopolitical support for policy initiatives
- Presidential campaign or in office economic, monetary and infrastructure policy plans to support election or to implement as Presidential policy in office
- Financial crisis or economic downturn policy and management
- Attracting Foreign Direct Investment Policy, Plans and implementation
- Currency, Government debt issues and borrowing, debt restructuring